Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Saving CeeCee Honeycutt : Poofy Dresses and Tiaras Welcome!


Ok folks.  Meeting is less than a week away!  Are you finished reading yet?  Remember it is still okay to come and join us even if you haven't finished.  Also, we will be drawing names from a hat to determine who will choose the next book.  If you are coming to the meeting, have a book in mind in case you are the winner of the drawing!  Hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did!!!  If you want to join us, please let me know and I will give you my address!  Looking forward to chatting about the book and drinking Long Island Iced Teas at our own garden party!  Poofy dresses and tiaras welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Great story of how when we think our life is falling apart theres someone there to help us get it back together. Also shows you how strong and resiliant children can be.
    I can't make that time of day. Put my name in the hat and if I win i'll give you a book name.

    ReplyDelete